Friday, August 31, 2007

Infopeople 23 things

So far I have a bloglines account and google reader going. It was not as hard to keep up with as I thought it would be. Of course it helps that most bloggers do not blog each and every day. I have not figured out how to track back from my blog to another, but it is on my list.

I have started another blog with my sister to track our AIDS Marathon training and fundraising at marathonmommas.blogspot.com .

I signed up for Twitter, on a personal level I have do not see much use for it (I actually like not being in contact with people 24/7). However, I could see using it in the library to promote events and what is happening on a daily/hourly basis.

As you can see I have been playing with the online image generators and plan on using them to add to my blog(s).

I am enjoying having a Del.icio.us account that can be accessed at whatever library I am currently subbing for.

No comments: